Monday, September 11, 2006

Dedication


Today my mommy & daddy got me up early, gave me a bath in the morning, and got me all dressed up in a new outfit....why? because I was being dedicated. I'm really not sure what that means. All I know is that I was put on display at the front of the church while the pastor said a bunch of stuff to mommy & daddy. There were other babies up there too. Some were crying but I just sat there in mommy's arms looking at all the people looking at me. It must have been something special because my Nana & Papa and Great-Grandmother and Great-Granddaddy all came up from Houston just to come to church to see me. Maybe one day I'll learn what mommy & daddy promised to teach me, until then, I'll just continue to be the cute baby that I am.

This is me, mommy, & daddy. Look at my outfit, am I not the most stylin' baby ever? I think it's funny that I'm the only one with new clothes.

The Four Walls

(actually that's my Great-Granddaddy, Papa, daddy, & me)

My Great-Grandmother & Great-Granddaddy are sooooo silly. They laugh all the time. I've been told that Great-Granddaddy looks like Santa. I'm not sure who Santa is but I guess I've got to believe them.

Nana & Papa are just as silly. They sure do seem to love me...I kept hearing them tell mommy & daddy that I could come visit them anytime I wanted. I might have to take them up on that since mommy & daddy are about to start making me eat veggies.

This is my daddy & the nice hotel man loading up Papa's car. I thought mommy packed a lot but their car is packed all the way to the top and they were just here for one night. Maybe when I'm older I'll figure out what Great-Grandmother packs in all those black purses.

0 comments: