Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm a BIG 5 months old!

Today is a big day for me...I'm a whole 5 months old! I've come a long way in 5 months...I'm eating squash & peas now rather than just drinking milk, I can roll all around the floor and even get to the remote control and play with all the fun buttons, I can turn the fishies in my crib off and on by hitting them with my head, and I can even give my daddy wet willies with my slobbery hands. Man I'm BIG.

Here I am just hanging out. Mommy and I went shopping this morning and then to lunch with Mrs. Dianna & Grace. I was sure glad to be home to stretch out and just roll around.

I'm working on getting my guns up. Right now my gun is kinda pointing sideways. I'll have it mastered soon.

I thought this was a fun toy mommy bought me today...later I found out, it is something I wear. Mommy made me try it on. I wasn't too sure what to think about it. She kept saying how cute I was and how much fun we're going to have at Halloween. I'm not sure being dressed like a monkey will be fun but maybe people will think I'm real cute and give me lots of candy.

I'm still not sure about this me being a monkey thing.

2 comments:

Howard said...

Haha! Jackson! Happy 5 month birthday! I love the remote and giving wet willies, too! Daddys love those!
Your costume is really awesome! Lots of candy for you for sure! Wait til you see what I have to be... what's up with these moms and dressing us guys up all crazy!?

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!! I can not believe you are 5 months old- what a BIG BOY!! we miss seeing you!!! Tallon sends lots of Hello's!!!!!!! He loves your costume by the way- he is going to be winnie the pooh stuck in a pot of honey!! talk to you soon!
Rebecca