Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happiness is Lubbock, TX

You might have thought I've been slacking in my blogging this past week when actually I've been on vacation! I had a lot of firsts...my first plane ride, my first wedding, my first time to meet lots of family, and my first time to KK's Craft Mall (I'd rather not go back there, it's a bunch of girly stuff). Here are a few pictures...

This is me & mommy on the moving sidewalk in the airport. I love riding like this because it makes me feel like I'm walking all by myself. You might say that I was the hit of the airport. All the security people were going bananas over me.

Here's the reason I got to go to Lubbock...my aunt Stephanie got married. That's her with my new uncle Ken. They're pretty cool cats. They played all kinds of fun music at their wedding and aunt Steph didn't even wear shoes. I wish I could have gotten away with that, my mommy made me wear shoes. Other than the shoes, I had a great time at their wedding. I wish we lived closer to them because I'm sure they could teach me all kinds of fun things.

Since I'm not the most quiet guy, daddy had me hang out with him during the wedding. He was in charge of the music. I tried to distract him but he was really focused on the songs. We sure did have fun there in the back.

After all that wedding stuff, I was pooped! I couldn't even keep my eyes open on the way home. Being cute sure does take a lot out of you.

Not only did we go to a wedding, we got to visit lots of people too. This is me with mommy's grandmother. She really knows how to hold little guys like me...she didn't even pull away when I tried to eat the pretty birds on her sweater.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

looks like ya'll had a blast!! I can not get over how grown up Jackson looks just in the past 2 weeks! When do you start your new job?!?!