Sunday, September 03, 2006

Finally on Video

I finally caught Jackson rolling over and talking on video. We were laying down trying to wind down before bed and he decided to put on a show. Luckily the camera was close by so I caught a little of it for you.

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/MichaelandMeaghan/?action=view&current=MVI_0146.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jackson. You are getting to be quite a talker & we love listening to you.

Howard said...

ahhh, Jackson.... you remind me so much of myself when I was your age (and it wasn't too long ago cause we're only a few weeks apart!). My daddy saw you at church and was talkin about how cute you are! You are a really good roller... now you can start to roll away from your parents when they try to change your diapy and oh boy, there's just so many possibilities... we'll talk later... maybe I'll see you in the nursery at church! Keep rollin, little guy!

Anonymous said...

Jackson you are sooo cute! I'm so impressed with your rolling over skills.