This is my friend Emily. She and I are the two most vocal babies in our class. People think we're crying but we're really just telling everyone what they need to know. Emily is just a week older than I am and she can already sit up. I'm going to have to hang out with her more to figure out how she does that. Maybe she'll help me out.

This is baby Aiden. He's only 2 months old. I went and saw him when he was brand new but he didn't do much then but now he looks around and smiles at people. His mommy sat him in a pink chair while we were there. I tried to stand up for him and tell his mommy that pink is for girls but she didn't listen to me.
Here's a picture of me with baby Braeden. He's 2 1/2 months old but just about as big as me. We had fun trying to pinch each other without our mommy's seeing it. It didn't hurt , it was just a game.


0 comments:
Post a Comment