

Our 6th Anniversary is tomorrow but since we'll be tied up at church all day, we decided to celebrate last night. I've always wanted to go to The Melting Pot (a fondue restaurant in Addison) so we decided to go there to celebrate this year. Since I'm too close to my due date to travel (we normally go to a different state each anniversary), we decided to stay here at home and then we'll take a trip later this Spring.
We had a great time at dinner. We started with cheese fondue, had a salad, then our main dish fondue (lobster, shrimp, salmon, steak, chicken, pork, and vegetables), and finished it off with banana's foster fondue (that's the flaming pot above). We ate and ate and ate. It was fabulous! I highly recommend it to those of you who want a night out at a place you would NEVER find a toddler at. How nice it was to enjoy an evening out without even hearing a toddler in the room.
2 comments:
Happy 6th Anniversary!
I LOVE the Melting Pot! Glad you got to go and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment