Michael and some of his friends took their cameras to downtown Dallas last night to take pictures of all the buildings. He came back with a lot of pictures, I thought these were the best.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago
Michael and some of his friends took their cameras to downtown Dallas last night to take pictures of all the buildings. He came back with a lot of pictures, I thought these were the best.
Posted by Michael & Meaghan at 1:46 PM
4 comments:
Those are great pictures! Hey...it won't be long until #2, huh? Can't wait to see that little guy!
Those are amazing! He did a great job.
How are you feeling? What is your due date?
I know Jackson must be excited about his new baby brother!
Those are really good - could be the start of a new hobby (?) Would it be ok if I made prints of these...I miss my city life!
Great pics! Funny story to share...last Sunday Hunter said...did you know Meaghan Wall is pregnant? WHAT??? We've talked about this MANY times. Your doctor...the name...etc. Proof that he doesn't listen to me!! ; ) Hope you're feeling well. It's getting so close.
Post a Comment