I know many of you aren't interested but it is something I feel like I must blog or else I will lose my "Good Mother" card. Jackson asks me to sing the ABC song almost every night before he goes to bed. Generally he'll sing most of it but will get distracted part of the way through and not finish the song. I haven't ever been able to capture anything on camera. This morning he was running around the living room singing and he went all the way through the alphabet. I had the camera ready and was able to capture it so I figured I must post it.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


3 comments:
What a smart boy!! I don't think Kris even knows the entire alphabet song!
Hi Meaghan, you doing well? This is Renee Smith. Your sister gave me you blog site a while back and I have been loving being able to keep up with you and your family. Your son is so handsome and smart. But I am missing pict of you and Grayson, we aren't going to get to see many more, before he arrives. Well you look great and happy.
So sweet! I love how little ones say the alphabet. Very impressed with his "lmnop." Nice work Meaghan!
Post a Comment