Monday, February 02, 2009

Baby Grayson Arrival Update

So we have a date. We'll be going in to induce on Friday, Feb 6th at 7:30am. I am not progressing any on my own so the doctor agreed to go ahead and induce me since I am absolutely miserable. I wanted so bad to go into labor on my own and have the "rushing to the hospital" experience but I guess my body just isn't into that plan. I'm a HUGE planner so I guess having a spontaneous delivery is just too much against my nature.

8 comments:

Howard said...

how exciting! That's Caden's birthday! And ronald reagan's too- good day! :)
Can't wait to hear about your little man's arrival! take care!

The Azams said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

Stacy Drake said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

And the "rushing to the hospital" experience isn't all it's cracked up to be. Although, we live about five blocks from the hospital, so we really didn't need to rush. lol

Rebecca said...

YEAH- can't wait to hear that GRayson is here=)

Meredith said...

That is so awesome! We can't wait to see this little guy! Prayers for you & baby Grayson are coming your way!

Anonymous said...

How EXCITING!!!!! And you are looking wonderful.

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

That's exciting! I'll be praying everything goes smoothly!

Crissy said...

Congrats on your little man...cannot wait to meet him! Sleep good!
Crissy