Jackson wasn't quite sure what to think when we first brought him to meet Grayson last night.
This evening when Jackson came back to visit he was much more excited about Grayson. He wants to hold him and help with everything right now. When I was changing a poopy diaper, Michael was holding him and letting him watch. Once he saw the poopy he yelled, "Yuck. Get out poopy!"
6 comments:
Congratulations you guys! What a blessing!
Congratulations Wall Family! Grayson is absolutely precious! I love all the pictures!
I love the picture of Jackson holding Grayson - he looks so excited! It will be so fun to see your boys grow up together. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so happy baby Grayson is here safe & sound! I know you're rejoicing, too! :)
What a cutie. Congratulations to you guys!!
Love the pictures! I forget to look at people's blogs.
Post a Comment