Before Grayson was born, I bought tickets to take Jackson to see ELMO Live. I thought it might be something special for him. He had a great time. I would highly recommend this show to anyone with young kids. The show was actually about 1 1/2 hours total, with a 15 min intermission. Jackson was glued to the show the entire time. All of the singing and dancing kept him entertained.
One piece of advice to any of you who might ever go to a show...As with any show like this, there is a ton of overpriced stuff to entice your little ones. We thought we were in the clear once we made it past the lobby of little Elmo dolls that could put you into debt. Little did we know at intermission, two guys holding about 30 Elmo balloons would make their way into the audience. Our thought that we might get Jackson a balloon was short-lived when we heard a father say, "Can you believe this thing was $10?". Michael's response (which he didn't dare share with the poor sucker) was, "And you actually bought one?" We couldn't believe it. A balloon for $10? Needless to say, we left ELMO Live without anything....as did several of the sucker balloon purchasers who were probably crying as they watched $10 of their hard earned money floating up to the ceiling of the Nokia Theater because their precious child let go of the string.

What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago






2 comments:
Oh I'm so glad to hear Jackson liked it. Elmo Live will be here in El Paso in April and we plan on taking Mallory. She is obsessed with Elmo & Sesame St.
I think she'll like it too.
And $10 for a balloon...that's crazy! I can't imagine how much the dolls cost!
I forgot to mention how great your pictures are of the show. I surprised they let you bring in a camera. That's good to know.
Post a Comment