We are officially on the down-hill side of jaundice. After 5 jaundice tests and multiple trips to the doctor, the jaundice is going away! We still have to do "sunlight therapy" to knock the remainder of the jaundice out but it's much better than having to go up to the hospital every morning for a heal prick.
The result of 5 heal pricks. Poor little baby heals.
Grayson enjoying the sun.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


6 comments:
Poor baby! He really does look like Jackson. So sweet.
I'm so glad he's getting better. He is so precious. His poor little heals...luckily they heal so quickly. And I love the sunbathing pic!
soo glad it the jaundice is going away!! I can not get over how my Grayson favors Jackson!! precious boys -- COngrats!!!
Oh man...I have to make sure David does not see the picture of Grayson's poor little heels. He about had a fit when they did that to Brady! He might just drive down to Dallas and take that Dr. on! :)
I'm so glad you're almost jaundice free! Praise Jesus!
Grayson is just precious...it makes me miss having a tiny little baby. I love them when they're just brand new, they're soooo sweet.
Meaghan! I didn't even realize you had Grayson. Congrats! He is beautiful, and I'm glad the jaundice is getting better.
Congratulations, sweet family! He is so cute - hope you're getting some sleep!:)
Post a Comment